USPTA "Little Tennis"
Mondays & Wednesdays 4:15-5:00 p.m. (Ages 4-6) This Program is designed to introduce tennis to children on a level appropriate for their size and age. The program also initiates proper stroke development, hand-eye coordination and fundamentals for young beginners. Classes will be held indoors.
- Fee: $75 members; $115 non-members
- Drop-In Fee: $15 members; $25 non-members
Tuesdays & Thursdays 5:00-6:00 p.m. (Ages 7-12) This program focuses on the slightly older beginner and presents to them a challenge to advance and improve. The program works on stroke fundamentals, movement, the rules of tennis, and tennis etiquette.
- $20 members; $30 non-members per class
- $100 members; $150 non-members per eight-class session
Mondays & Wednesdays 5:00-6:30 p.m. (Ages 8-18) This intermediate program builds upon the basics of stroke development along with an emphasis on strategy and court awareness. Matches are introduced at this level. This program helps to improve all areas of the player and prepares them for entry-level tournaments.
- $25 members; $40 non-members per class
- $150 members; $225 non-members per eight-class session