The Corpus Christi Athletic Club has an indoor cycling room that is equipped with 40 Keiser Indoor Cycling Bikes. Our members enjoy pedaling through sprints, climbs and jumps to experience a powerful cardio workout. All fitness levels are welcome! Climb on and experience the ride of your life!
1) Be on Time: If you are new to cycling or RPM, you definitely want to be early so that you may introduce yourself to the instructor and find out a little about the class.
2) Please allow all cycling classes to end completely before entering the studio for the next class.
3) Please avoid “saving” a bike for a member by placing a towel on a bike or taking back to back classes. In all fairness to every CCAC member, we want to give everyone an opportunity to participate in a great cycling class. 4) Be Attentive: Your cycling instructors are encouraged to start promptly and end on time. The class must run in a timely manner. Cell phones, pagers and conversations can be a huge distraction.
5) After a cycling class, be sure to wipe down your bike and return the gear and seat to lowest setting.
Last but not least.......
6) Be Positive: Sometimes the best inspiration & motivation comes from a big, bright smile. Remember you are in control of your workout!